Enterprise data storage solutions can have a variety of meanings depending on the size and needs of your organization. Enterprise storage typically addresses block, file and object storage. Information in the form of e-mails, documents, presentations, databases, graphics, audio files and spreadsheets is the lifeblood of most companies and the applications that run and protect your business require a lot of disk space.
In an increasingly demanding and competitive business environment, effective data management is essential to the success of the enterprise. Users must consolidate storage and improve resource utilization for many applications across multiple servers and storage platforms. Today’s enterprises expect intelligent data storage management capabilities to manage the increasing growth with limited administration resources.
Besides this, a number of trends that are fuelling our growing hunger for storage include:
- Ever increasing viruses and spyware requires more vigilant backups, which require more and more storage capacity
- Newer version of a software applications, firmware or operating systems demands more hard disks than its predecessor
- The growing need to store larger files such as media files, video and make them available to users on a network is generating demand for more sophisticated storage solutions
- Government regulations requires businesses to maintain variety of data and backups they might have otherwise deleted
- For some legal reasons, many small businesses are archiving e-mail messages back dating five or more years
Peak XV Networks provides enterprises with high performance storage solutions in Bangalore that can help define, categorize, and prioritize the exact requirements. We aim to satisfy your requirements such that our solutions meet your business goals to securely store and retrieve data in the right way, while compiling with all the industrial standards.
Our Team can help you with assessment, designing the solutions, implementing and managing storage solutions.
- Types and amount of data
- Quantity of stale and duplicated data
- Life of data or information
- Data resources and modes of data accessibility
- Applications running on different servers
- Type of applications generating the largest amounts of data
- Data relevancy in terms of business
Peak XV Networks offers following products from different vendors like HP, DELLEMC, Lenovo, QNAP, NetApp, NETGEAR, Fujitsu, D-Link, Tyrone, QSAN and Huawei etc.
- Network Attached Storage systems
- Storage Area Network
- Disk Storage Systems
- Tape Storage Systems
- Backup and Archival Solutions