Peak XV Networks believes in partnership with OEMs are an opportunity to provide unique services and solution opportunities to clients but also to contribute to the success of the business ourself.
We stay curious, we are open to the ideas and we explore a range of products and solutions from multiple vendors.
We deal with world’s most technology leaders to name a few like:
- For Active Network Components- Cisco, Linksys, D-Link, Dell, HP, Huawei, Aruba, Ruckus, Netgear, TP-Link, Broadcom, Extreme, Moxa, Advantech etc
- For Information/Web Security- Fortinet, Cyberoam, Gajshield, WatchGuard, SonicWall, Palo Alto, Check Point, Sophos, SAINT, BeyondTrust’s Retina, Rapid7, Acunetix, Nessus Professional, Quick Heal, McAfee, Symantec, F-Secure, eScan, Trend Micro etc
- For data storage & backup- HP, DELLEMC, Lenovo, QNAP, NetApp, NETGEAR, Fujitsu, D-Link, Tyrone, QSAN, Huawei etc
- For Computing- HP, Dell, IBM, Lenovo, Asus, Acer, Fujitsu, Supermicro, Tyrone, Huawei, NComputing, accops, RDP, Samsung, Epson, Brother, Kyocera etc
- For Peripheral devices- ATEN, Polycom, Panasonic, Logitech, D-Link, Hikvision, Epson, Fujitsu, AXIS, WolfVision, Honeywell, Bosch, Uniview, CP PLUS, APC, BPE, Swither, Emerson, Schneider etc
- For passive network components- TE Connectivity/AMP, D-Link, DiGilink, Bestnet, Netrack, Valrack etc
- For Softwares- Adobe, Microsoft, Linux and VMware