Peak XV Networks is looking for experienced young and dynamic business development professionals who can span the functions, business sectors and geographies. We are seeking deal makers who can bring their business development and strategic selling skills to Peak XV Networks to develop revenue-focused partner relationships for our growing Sales team.
In this high-impact role you will be responsible for identifying, structuring, negotiating, closing and managing revenue-generating relationships with major players in the IT Infrastructure, Networking, and Security Solutions. You will leverage the IT infrastructure & other networking equipments, as well as other Security Services you identify as relevant to the customer’s requirements. You need to be able to sell a shared product value proposition to top level executives and to negotiate deals with senior managers, through your comprehensive experience of technology, strategic planning, financial analysis and contractual law.
Post-execution, you will be responsible for ensuring that partners remain long-term peak xv partners
- Lead generation through various marketing activities, cold calls and networking
- Developing sales plan, prospecting / identification of opportunities, customer presentations, managing RFI / RFP responses, and winning opportunities
- Achieve set targets in terms of revenue, profitability, collection and other result areas
- Excellent track record in IT Hardware, Software & Services sales
- 5 to 6 years of relevant work experience in sales / business development
Peak XV seeking adroit Engineers to strengthen our technical capabilities by hiring experienced techies who are inspired to explore their passions In the IT industry.
Peak XV Networks is providing a wonderful opportunity to those who get nurture talents and to cultivate innovate with leading edge technologies of the coolest projects in evolving advancements of the present global market.
The Engineer should have knowledge in Installation and configuration of Cisco Routers, Switches & firewalls. Knowledge of LAN Security & Desktop Security. Hands on Experience in working on UTMs. Knowledge of Routing protocols, CLI commands. Installation and configuration of windows, experience in Hardware troubleshooting & assembling.
- Technical Background BE, B.Tech, B Sc, or Diploma
- CCNA certification is a Must. CCNP or CCDA will be advantage
- 2 to 3 years of relevant work experience in Networking
- Good Communication Skills