Hyper convergence combines storage, computing, and networking into a single system to reduce data center complexity, improve performance, and increase scalability. Hyper converged platforms run on standard off-the-shelf servers, and are built with a hypervisor for virtualized computing, software-defined storage, and network virtualization.
Clustered nodes can be set for pools of shared resources, designed for convenient consumption. The use of commodity hardware, supported by a single vendor, yields an infrastructure that’s designed to be more flexible and simpler to manage than traditional enterprise storage infrastructure. For IT leaders who run on data centre modernization projects, hyper convergence can provide the agility of public cloud infrastructure without relinquishing control of hardware on their own premises.
Peak XV Networks offers the finest hyper converged infrastructure solutions in Bangalore to clients, allowing for the convergence of physical storage onto industry-standard x86 servers, and enabling a building block approach with scale-out capabilities. In this solution, all key data centre functions run as software on the hypervisor in a tightly integrated software layer delivering services that were previously provided via hardware through software. With the power of a whole SAN in just 2 rack units, it provides a simple, cost effective hyper-converged solution for a wide variety of applications and workloads.
Business organizations can start small and easily scale the capacity and performance by non-disruptively adding appliances to the cluster without the investment or up-front planning required with traditional infrastructure.
Benefits of HCI
- Optimized, high-performance, hyper-converged storage for virtual machines
- Gives broadest choice of hardware deployment options
- Ready available certified x86 systems from all major server vendors
- Cost savings in areas including data centre power and space; IT labour; and avoidance of licensed software
- Solution gives most streamlined deployment experience
- Easy and fastest way to implement
- Centralized management enables faster, better and simpler management of consolidated workloads
- Easy scale out capacity and non-disruptive performance while adding appliances to the cluster